Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tunneling Through

We just HAD to get outside today.  It has not been the most joyous of days..weeks..so I figured a couple of hours outside would do every one of us good.  We have some serious mounds of snow at the end of the drive way and I decided it would be fun to tunnel through them.  We had built a snowman.  But I may or may not have made him to big and I could not lift the middle section up.


 Adelyn coming through the tunnel for the first time.
February2013 503

 Jojo coming through
February2013 507

Little B.  Didn't get a good one of him because the girls were standing in the way.
February2013 510

 Miss Adelyn working on the roof.  Tomorrow we are going to make it bigger and possibly tunnel through the other side!!
February2013 514


Showing off our hard work :)
February2013 520 

 We came in at 6:00, everyone was starving so I threw some food on plates and this is what Eric and I ate.  Eric was NOT impressed.  Apples and peanut butter, what's not to like?!
February2013 524

No comments:

Post a Comment