Saturday, February 9, 2013

M.M. & S.S.

My Men & Sick Saturday.
Eric was fixing our bathroom door and Brecken saw Daddy with his tools.  B has a little toolbox he got from my parents last Christmas.  I saw B run into the living room, grab his hammer and run back to Daddy.
Such a sweet, sweet picture.
February2013 254


We *finally* caught Josh's cold.  He's only been home for 2 1/2 weeks and has had a cold the whole time.  Jojo woke up this morning with a runny nose so I was determined to push probiotics and healthy food.  I am pretty sure I boiled every single thing in chicken broth and added it when something called for water.
Heart shaped carrots.  Inspired via Pinterest.  Homemade Spaghetti-O's.  These are soooo good.  Again.  Via Pinterest.  I did add a bunch of shredded zucchini and carrots to the sauce and blended it all up.
February2013 256

 My sweet little loves eating their uber yummy lunch. 
February2013 257

February2013 258

No comments:

Post a Comment