Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cookies, Cuties and Chickens

This is what trying to watch a movie is like at our house.  When everyone wants to sit by (or on) Momma.  Fun.
February2013 420

I thought everyone would like to help me make some cookies today.  Boy was I ever right ;)  Everyone loved helping to pour things into the mixer, turning it on, eating things etc.
February2013 404

Sampling the finished product.  They were White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies.  I hate white chocolate.  Still do.  It's grody.   Everyone approved except for me-but that didn't stop me from eating them.  Joelle actually ate them, too.  Probably because they had cranberries in them and were not overly sugary.
February2013 408

These pictures are from 2 different days.  But Adelyn is constantly putting something on over her clothes or in her hair.  And she always asks to have her picture taken ;)
February2013 413 February2013 418























I roasted this lovely bird for supper.  Soooo yummy.  Isn't the steam coming out of it neat?!
February2013 415


No comments:

Post a Comment