Friday, March 1, 2013

Our Very Own Sloth

We started a snowman yesterday.  Obviously, I made the bottom and the middle quite large.  I couldn't lift the middle up, yesterday, so Eric helped me this morning.  Last night every thing froze up pretty well and it didn't warm up enough to thaw today.  Since I could walk across the snow without sinking in, rolling a ball for the head wasn't working.  I had to come up with second best::chopping one out of the snowbank.  Again, frozen snow, so I couldn't shape it very well either.  For those of you who missed the Goonies reference, we have our very own Sloth.  I almost laughed when I put the head up there.  But Adelyn was soooo excited and thought he was the "most beautiful thing ever."  I decided not to crush her hopes and dreams by laughing.  She had asked to put a pair of boots on him when we talked about it this morning.  Thankfully she forgot because I wasn't about to leave a pair of my boots in the middle of the yard!  After Adelyn and I had finished decorating the snowman she stepped back and said "Oh he is soooo beautiful!  Give me a high five for a good job, guys!"


 Sloth and his girls.  Pretty sure we listened to B cry.  The.entire.time we were outside.  2 hours.  Just in case you were wondering.
March2013 003 March2013 009























He decided if everyone else got to get their picture taken, he wanted in too.
March2013 013


He managed to stop the tears for a couple minutes..oh Sloth.  Bahaha.
March2013 017 

Pretty sure Sloth got more hugs and kisses from everyone than *I* have gotten the past few days.  Maybe I should just pretend I'm a very badly misshapen snowman...

No comments:

Post a Comment