Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Pickin'

We went pumpkin pickin' tonight and had so much fun.  The kids loved wandering around the pumpkin field and Eric and I had so much fun watching them and picking out our own.

We went to Fun Pumpkins just down the rode from us.  We will be going there from now on.  Decent prices, not super busy and they were SO friendly!
 

Adelyn picking out her pumpkin!

Daddy pulling the pumpkins, 130LBS!, and the babies helping :)

My pretty little ladies.
 
Goofy little boy
 

My twinkies :)

My pretty babies.  Who are getting way tooo big.

A little something to offset the enjoyable pumpkin pictures.  When I showed this picture to Eric and asked him what it was he, seriously, thought it was toe nails.  It is the food gunk/boogers/spit from my son-his side of the table.  There are some grooves along the sides of the table and occasionally I take a fork and file them out.  Yes I have to take a metal fork to our wood table to get it out.  Eric cringes every time I do it.  I cringe every time I see THIS.  So stinking gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment