Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chloe's 4th and Summer's 1st Birthday Party-Teusink Farm

Chloe and Summer's birthday party was today.  Cory and Sarah had it at Teusink's Farm.  Oh.my.word.  So much fun!  The weather was perfect for it too.  When we got there we could ride ponies or feed animals.  After we did that we got to go on a hay ride tour of the farm.  Then we came back for cupcakes, cake pops and marshmallow brownies.  I was really hoping for a white cupcake because everyone was raving about them but they were all gone when I went up there.  Brynn didn't finish hers...so, of course, I stole a bite.  It was so yummy!  Sarah used a marshmallow/buttercream frosting that I am going to have to get the recipe for!  It was to die for.

When we got back in the car Eric said we would have had to pay $80 at the fair to ride the ponies as many times as we did at the birthday party.   Apparently we need to have more friends who have birthday parties with ponies!

Joelle LOVES animals.  The first time I took her off the pony I had to do quite a bit of convincing to get her off.  The second time the pony had neighed a couple times and she got down very happily.
 

A rode around quite a few times...it pays to be late to things ;)  There are no lines of kids waiting for rides.

























Birthday Girl #1.  Chloe!  Switching horses is always allowed at your own birthday party.
 


Feeding the goats.

 This goat was a "meaner" as Adelyn would say.  You would try to feed other animals and he would follow you, pushing the other animals out of his way.

 Eric.  He thinks he's a pretty funny guy...it's a good thing I do too.  Finally got him to look normally at me.
 























 They brought a bucket full of bunnies on the hay ride to pass around.  Oh my word!  The kids loved them.
 

Birthday Girl #2.  Summer!  Just a guess but I think she liked her cupcake..
 

 Cake pops!  Yum.  Love the look on Eric's face!
 

                                                                                      I think William thought the cupcake was delicious...
 

 Adelyn was trying to open presents before Chloe got to them so I told Griffin (the policeman) to keep an eye on her.  He quickly handcuffed her.  She thought it was hilarious.  So did I ;)

I think the kids missed the memo it was CHLOE'S present ;)

Adelyn informed me that she, once again, had a blast.  That girl is going to be partied out this weekend!  We are so blessed with all the great friends we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment