Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Fun with Friends

A couple friends from church organized a big fall playgroup.  I was already running behind and thought it was at Kollen Park.  Imagine my surprise when I show up and no one is there.  I call my friend Joy...ummm where are you?!  We are at Dunton Park.  Oh.  Whoops.  Let me drive all the way around Lake Macatawa and come 40 minutes late.  Better late than never.  Argh.  It was a lot of fun other than Joelle being super clingy..  Adelyn had a blast and was so excited to see her church friends

Adelyn painting me a pretty picture :)

                                                                                                  But I can still get a pretty cheesy smile out
     William painting.  It's serious stuff..                                                                    of him =)

Helping Brecken and Joelle make their acorns...err donut holes with frosting and sprinkles.  Yum!

 If only I had advanced my photo editing skills enough to combine these next two..

Brecken's pretty cheesy..but at least he's looking.  And he's kinda cute ;)


 Adelyn and William eating their acorns.  I'm pretty ok with them getting married someday.  Just saying..

BUSTED! I turned my back for a second and I caught him eating the "acorn" Joy had made as a sample for the kids to follow.

What a pretty lady :)

Such a handsome dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment