Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rogalske Christmas/B & J's Birthday

We celebrated Christmas with my Dad's side on the Sunday before Christmas.  I just realized I never got pictures of the kids with my grandparents.  So bummed.  I guess I can't get them every time..  There is always LOTS of yummy food.  And we always eat too much.  Again ;)


Cuties opening presents.
december 01 267
december 01 269

























Dress-up princess stuff!
december 01 272


Oh.my.word.  These are a huge hit.  Everyone loves playing with them!
december 01 274

december 01 280


I didn't even know my uncle snapped this with his phone until he emailed it to me.  But I love it.  Such a cute picture of Brecken and his Nana.
photo


Since Brecken and Joelle got hosed for their birthday, and we didn't have a party, my Grandma asked if we could celebrate on Christmas.  I decided I should get my act together and make them a cake.  Success :) :)  They were super easy cakes but still time consuming.  Their faces are always priceless when they see them, though!
december 01 258

december 01 259

december 01 266


Admiring their works of art.
december 01 281


They wanted to take the candles out and Brecken actually touched one while it was still lit.  I didn't freak out, so he didn't, but there were lots of gasps around the room ;)  I (quickly!) told him to eat a piece of candy off his cake.  My candy loving man decided that was a good idea.
december 01 291


I think this is so cute.  He was licking the frosting out of the scoop.
december 01 295

And Joelle was busted eating marshmallows off the cake.  Because she doesn't like candy.
december 01 299


Digging in.
december 01 301


So glad we did decide to do their birthday.  Everybody got a kick out of their cakes and I'm sure Brecken and Joelle loved it.  Christmas was a fantastic time, per usual.  Holidays, can be, fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment