Monday, December 24, 2012

Papa & Nana Christmas

We celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve at my parents.  When my mom and I talked about what to eat a while ago I was throwing out easy ideas.  My mom said "Nooo I want to do something fancier this year."  So I said friends of ours do Prime Rib for Christmas.  That sealed the deal.  I have never had a better meal.  Oh.my.word. It was so yummy.  We all ate WAY more than our fair share.  I made twice baked potatoes and Silk Pie for dessert.  We had rolls and salad as well. 
december 01 304


Three little cuties in front of a (real) Christmas tree.   So sad that we can't have them but Adelyn is most definitely, very, allergic to them.
december 01 307

december 01 311

december 01 315

Brecken thought he was "hiding."  I thought it was adorable so I had to get a picture :)
december 01 318

Handsome dude
december 01 321

december 01 333december 01 322























She was SOOOO excited that she got "some princess stuff" for Christmas.  She walks around with these wings on all.the.time.
december 01 341

Necklaces!
december 01 349

Ooohhh bikes!  Poor Jojo..I felt a bit bad for her but the girl is not coordinated in the slightest and she does have Adelyn's old bike to use...if she ever decides she wants to learn how to ride a bike.
december 01 354

december 01 355

Oh my word.  He was so excited.  He can not WAIT to get outside and try and figure it out.
december 01 361 december 01 374























Adelyn was ecstatic that she got a bike with a seat for her baby.  Side rant::I HATE princess stuff.  For many reasons.  I didn't want to get this for her but Eric said "you know she's going to love it."  Which is funny because I'm usually the one that is like "oohh but she would love it."  Haha.
december 01 368

 Me with some GLASS tupperware.  Yay!!
december 01 376

 Everybody pitched in on a charcoal grill for my dad.  He has always wanted one but every time we bring it up he says "Nooo my grill outside is fine."  Which is ridiculous because he has fixed it and rigged it up soo many times.  So we got him one for Christmas :)
december 01 377 december 01 381























Stockings!  My favorite part.
december 01 385

These are the best ones.  No joke.
december 01 392

december 01 407

december 01 413
I love Christmas.  So much fun.  It's always a crazy busy time for us but the kids love it.  And I love watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment