Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blanford Nature Center

We had been mostly cooped up in the house for the past 3ish weeks due to the longest cold ever.  I have been going nuts not going anywhere and not being outside so I looked up some things on the internet and the Nature Center had a craft thing going on from 1-3.  I put Brecken and Joelle down for an early nap and we left the house at 1.  I got a bit lost because MapQuest was a little off in its mileage estimates so we turned around a couple times and Adelyn kept asking where we were going.  When we finally got there Adelyn says to me "Way to go Mommy!  You found it.  Such a big girl!"  Ha.  We found out that you had to make a reservation for the crafts and it was from 1-3 specifically, not come whenever.  I was not the only one who thought their wording was unclear..so that was nice to know.  We still had fun looking at the animals they had inside and then walking around outside.
Looking at a hawk.

My pretty ladies.  How do I decide who rides in the stroller and who rides in the sling?  When we are out and about with a single stroller, Joelle rides in the stroller.  She is most happy sitting still,  Brecken not so much.  Brecken is a really floppy baby(and a mover!), however, so he has to be in the Moby (more time consuming) wrap.  In the grocery store B rides in the cart and Joelle gets to sit in the sling because she is really solid and I can easily put her in the ring sling.

Handsome boy and his momma.

Adelyn crossing the bridge.
Success!
 

 A picture I took with my phone and sent to Eric.  His response "Wow.  That was brave."  :) :)

We had fun..and were so thankful to be outside, without hats!, on DECEMBER 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment