Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lincoln::Newborn Pictures

Lincoln's newborn pictures were taken with Posh Photography.  I know I've said it before but we just love Kasey.  I've always wanted to do pictures at the beach but that's kinda hard in December or February.  So I snatched my opportunity with July ;)  It was not exactly warm out but we made the best of it and dealt.
Lincoln002
Lincoln004
Lincoln003

Mommy's littlest man.
Lincoln012

Lincoln014

 Rooting.  What he does best.
Lincoln020

Lincoln022

Lincoln025

 Brecken's newborn picture::


 Joelle's newborn picture::


Lincoln029

Little piggies hanging out from the cover-up.
Lincoln032

Eric, Adelyn, Brecken and Joelle were tasked with making a sand castle while Lincoln and I had some pictures taken.
Lincoln034

Adelyn took her job very seriously.
Lincoln038

Lincoln was taking sleeping very seriously.  Sometimes.  Mostly we just got pictures when he blinked his eyes ;)
Lincoln045

He's handsome.  And chubby.
Lincoln048

All my little loves <3>
Lincoln049

Lincoln058

Lincoln059

Little smiles
Lincoln060

Lincoln064

I'm always telling little L that he has lots of people that love him
Lincoln066

Lincoln077
   Lincoln082























 First family photos::
Lincoln085

Lincoln092

I am in love with these next couple pictures.  In love.
Lincoln093

So handsome.
Lincoln098

Lincoln100

These next couple of him, in the box,  were the last ones we got of him before he lost it.  So, so sweet.
Lincoln103

Lincoln105

 Adelyn's newborn picture::



Lincoln106


Lincoln108

Aanndd here's where he decided to quit cooperating.   There was really no recovering from it.  So we quit, while we were ahead ;)  He was quite the trooper.
Lincoln115Lincoln113
























 Some more newborn cuteness::



I'm pretty convinced Lincoln looks exactly like Adelyn as a newborn.  There's some of Brecken in there too...but the hair color, eyes and shape of his face is just like Adelyn's.

No comments:

Post a Comment