Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures done by Rachelle Rae Photography.  She is our friend Tiffany's cousin and takes pictures based out of GR.  I was originally going to do them at the beach because we haven't done that yet.  I then decided to do a location in GR.  We haven't really done the "urban" theme yet, either.  Oh.my.word can I tell you the kids were just terrible?  Adelyn had on a pair of sandals that she HATED and she complained about them immensely.  Finally I took them off and gave her a different pair.  Brecken was his typical, annoying, boy-like self and wouldn't sit still and was getting into everything.  Joelle was just plain crabby.  There was one point where she was just SCREAMING and Eric told me on the way home that he has never heard her scream like that.  Which isn't true..but that's just how loud she was.  I knew that we got some good shots so I wasn't concerned about that.  I WAS concerned poor Rachelle was never going to take pictures again.  Thankfully, she still does.  

 Family pic by the RR tracks.  Adelyn was scared a train was going to hit her.  No joke.

This sweet, sassy, almost FOUR year old is so cute.
 

I now know why Eric wanted me to cut his curls off.  They were moderately ridiculous but now he looks way too old.. :( 

 Where are my babies going?!  Seriously.  Isn't she a doll?



I have this enlarged, on canvas.  Love them.

 Notice the shoe switcheroo?  Argh. I pick my battles and that was not going to be one of them...at that time.

Once again, speaks to me.  

We see this face a lot...
 from both of them...
  
 Apparently, she is trying to prove that nail biting can be cute..


 Always sticking "treasures" in his pockets.  He hates pants with fake pockets.

Jojo.  SUCH a pretty little lady.  And so, so sassy.




He is a stud muffin.  I know.

*I* certainly love him.

A keeper.

I love this one but Eric says he could be removed from it too easily.  We have been watching to much Prison Break lately..

Two of my favorite people.

I hope she never loses her deliciously chubby cheeks.  I adore them.
 
and I adore her.

OH.MY.WORD.  Miss Attitude.  Haha.

Thanks again, Rachelle!  I love, love, love them.  For the 23rd time, so sorry the mass chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment