Thursday, August 2, 2012

Adelyn's Gymnastic Class

Adelyn had a gymnastics class that she LOVED for 2 weeks.  Once again it was at 9am and it was super hard getting out the door, on time.  Maybe next year B and J won't sleep so long..or I won't sign up for 9am classes.  We got to go in her class the last day and take pictures.  NOT impressed with my camera skills for this class but there were a lot of factors not in my favor.

Stretching before class

Walking on the balance beam
 Little monkey


At the end of class they had an obstacle course set up and the kids would all run when the music was playing and stop when they paused it.

This is the only face she would make when I asked her to smile for me.

Donuts with my little lady after her class. Yum.

I signed her up for a gymnastics class on Tuesday's this winter.  It's at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment