Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Backyard Fun

July has brought a heat wave like none other.  We headed out back today for some pool time fun.  When we are in the backyard I let B and J run free and Adelyn has her "nundies" on.  Brace yourself.  Ha.

This is as close as Joelle gets to "in the water" unless if the water is warm.  This was straight from the hose.  Brecken, by the way, is INSANE in the water.  The boy needs a life jacket.  He does not care.

Adelyn and Brecken swimming.

Dirty Mr. B.

Such a pretty little lady.  Who looks like her Daddy.

B couldn't figure out why his bare buns wouldn't go down the slide..

Sometimes you just have to bust out of the diaper when it's a hot day and you have a fenced in backyard.  I know I wish I could.  If I knew no one was looking...or they would be scared for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment