Monday, February 20, 2012

Frederick Meijer Gardens

We had a play date planned for this morning but it was cancelled because they were sick.  I knew we had to do something because we had been housebound for a week so we packed up for the Children's Museum.  We got there, I unloaded my stuff and someone driving by informed me it was closed.  Awesome.  We headed to Frederick Meijer Gardens.  Luckily they were open ;)  There wasn't as much to do as the Children's Museum but they had added a new children's room that was pretty cool and the butterflies were just starting to come out.

The kids room.  They had some activity tables that the kids loved playing with and they also had a mock sculpture garden with child size sculptures that could be moved.



Notice the drool?!  He produces bucket fulls.

Butterflies!

 All my babies in the garden :)

It definitely wasn't my preferred location but we all got out and everybody had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment