Tuesday, December 7, 2010

36 weeks

Let's be serious.  I am huge.
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 36 week, my belly measures 40 weeks.
Weight Gain: 30 pounds
Babies weight: According to BabyCenter almost 6lbs
Movement: They move.  All.The.Time.
Symptoms: Tired.  I have been getting more and more tired and it's really hard to bend over.  If I lay on my back, even a reclined position, I get extremely short of breath.  Like nauseous and about to pass out short of breath.  Something about to much pressure on my aorta.  And my diaphragm.  And my rib cage.  And my back.  You get the picture.
What I miss: Cuddling with Adelyn.  Having a normal proportioned body.  My belly looks entirely unnatural and I don't think my legs will ever *look* as skinny as they do right now!
Cravings: Cereal
Best moments this week: Baby Boy is STILL head down.  It's a record for him, folks.  Dr. Taylor *says* that since he has been like this for 2 weeks now he "shouldn't" move.  Hopefully.  Making it full term.  I never thought I would make it this far.  Being dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting these little ones.  They can come any day and theoretically be ok and not need any extra measures taken.  I have an induction date of December 18..if I make it that far.  Please, dear God, don't let me make it that far.
Names: Yes!!  Baby boy needs a middle names but Eric is "pretty sure" what it will be..

No comments:

Post a Comment