Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Phone Dump

Had to step outside to get a picture of the blooms on our Eastern Redbud

We all hate pickles.  Except for this kid.  Seriously can't find something he won't eat.

I will probably be snapping these pictures when he is 12.

Adelyn's last day of school for HC2.  We may or may not be a little behind in math.  Whoops.

New truck.

:)

"New" van.  He is so excited.


Park day with my lovies

They were saying it was too bright.  So I told them to smile with their eyes closed.

Here comes trouble..

We had a laundry fiasco.  50 pieces of clothes with green crayon melted all over them.  Thankfully I got most of it out.  

We have to park in the back now.  It's a long ways to the door.

I took the kids to the farmers market and we had some slushes.  They sat in the grass while I fed Lincoln.

Memorial Day parade.


Brecken was helping me clear up some brush behind the fence.  That kid has better hair than most women.

This kid.  Always crawling over something.  He was not pleased I stopped to take a picture.

Again.  He's lucky I had just washed the trash can.

Went for a hike one morning.  They wanted to make it all the way up the big hill.

We found a swan's nest.  There were 4 baby swans.  The two white spots are the momma and daddy.  So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment