Saturday, June 14, 2014

Maternity Pics::June 2014

These pictures are so near and dear to my heart.  I LOVE them.  The kids were amazing.  Kasey was amazing-as always :)  We went to VanRaalte farm to do them.  The night we were supposed to go, it was 55 and super windy.  We decided to reschedule for the next night.
Maternity01

Maternity04

Flowers and flowers abound.  So everyone had fun picking them :)
Maternity07

Love all those little hands.  And those little hands love to touch my belly.
Maternity08

Maternity10

Maternity13

My sweet boy.  I had already signed up to pictures with the ponies with the girls so we got some of just B and I here.
Maternity14

Maternity15

He loves his Momma.
Maternity16

I love my husband dearly.  But this is such a man picture.  The first thing any woman would notice about this picture is that B's belly is hanging out.
Maternity18

Cutest kids ever.
Maternity20

Maternity21

Love these pictures with Eric and our last {planned} little one.
Maternity23

Maternity24

Pretty white blossoms.  And one of my favorite pictures of me.
Maternity25Maternity27

Maternity30

My sister said that my pictures were awesome hippie pictures.  I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not.  So I asked.  She said it was.  *I* don't mind being called a hippie.  But she would ;)
Maternity32

Another one of my favorites.
Maternity36

Look at all those little lovies.  They are SO excited to meet this baby.
Maternity38Maternity40

One of my favorite family ones.
Maternity42


Father's Day was the next day.  Had to get some pictures with just Daddy too!
Maternity43


 Adelyn was being seriously goofy for this shot.  So I'm glad there was one good one!
Maternity45

First I was against the back of the fence.  Then Kasey said to move by the post.  Right by the barbed wire.  Anything for a cool shot...and this one is pretty cool.
Maternity47

Maternity49

The back story behind the birch trees::we were going to start heading back.  Eric and the kids lead the way.  Instead of turning off where we were supposed too, Eric (in reality, we found out later it was Adelyn) took off down a different trail.  She, apparently, wouldn't stop so he had to follow her.  We ended up going WAY out of our way to get back to the cars and by the time we got back it was 10:00.  So we found some birch trees along the way.
Maternity50

That's one big ole belly.  35 1/2 weeks.
Maternity51

 Definitely turning some of these into canvas's.  So glad I did a maternity shoot with all the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment