Friday, March 23, 2012

Let's all have a laugh..

at my dog's expense.
We all know how much I hate Lakota's hair.  So much so that she has been posted on CraigsList.  Then I feel really guilty that she'll go to a bad home and I'll see her on the next abused dog commercial.  I love her but the hair.  The hair drives.me.nuts.  She blew her coat again and it was getting long from when the lawn mower ate her I buzzed her.  I called up the groomers and made an appointment to get her buzzed.

This is Kota before I buzzed her.  Long, beautiful, obnoxious, shedding hair.

This is Lakota after the groomers today.  Go ahead and laugh.  You know you want too.

I laughed hysterically when she walked out at the groomers.  Hysterically.  And I love it.  Think of all the hair that is NOT going to be on my floors.
Eric?  Not so much.  When the sliding door opened on the van and he caught his first glimpse, he was horrified.  Absolutely horrified.  He told me never again.  He didn't care how much hair she shed.  He said she was the stupidest looking dog ever.  He said she looks like a Greyhound (and she does) and now we will have to teach her to walk funny like them.  I told him to calm down and let me know in a couple days.  After he doesn't have to lint roller his shirt 40 times and pick up furballs for children.
Adelyn?  Adelyn thought she was hilarious.  She said "Oohh look at the baby doggy Mommy!  We have a baby doggy!"  Later she asked me if we got a new doggie.  Not joking.  She thinks its so funny that Lakota is "little" now.  

So go ahead, friends.  Please.  Have a laugh.  At my dog's expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment