Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bicycle Bicycle Bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle.  I want to ride my bicycle.  I want to ride my bike.  I want to ride my bicycle.  I want to ride it where I like.  *Ahem*  Pardon my "singing" of Queen's lyrics.  We sold our double stroller and bought Adelyn a bike.  She loves it.  Gets on and off it like a champ...but has yet to figure out peddling.  From what I hear it takes a while.  She has, however, figured out if she gets on it at the top of our driveway and lurches back and forth she can go down the driveway (it is a hill).  I am, personally, not such a fan of that.  

Did I mention how hard it is to find one without princesses or barbies plastered all over it?!  We finally found one that we both liked.  It's baby blue with a couple cherries on it..not my favorite but better than princesses. 
At the top of  the "hill."
 Going...
 Going...
 Gone.  In more ways than one.

These two cuties had fun playing on a blanket while Adelyn rode her bike.


Adelyn just loves to play in the water..


No comments:

Post a Comment