Tuesday, August 31, 2010

22 Weeks



I thought it would be fun to post a comparison picture of when I was pregnant with Adelyn..I think they are pretty close :)

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 22 weeks
Weight Gain: 10lbs..FINALLY double digits.
Babies weight: According to BabyCenter almost 1lb and 11in long. The size of a spaghetti squash :) ..times 2 ;)
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME. Which I love!
Symptoms: My hands (and feet) have been going numb faster. I still have horrendous gas..the belching kind. I can't lay down after I eat, anything, or I get intense vomiting feelings and then when I sit up I belch so loud the windows rattle. No joke. Ask Eric. Hunger pains. Sometimes I eat a full meal and am starving 5 minutes later. It's nuts.
What I miss: Being able to move with ease. Sleeping through the night without having to wake up to use the bathroom. Eating normal amounts of food.
Cravings: This week it has been sweet stuff. Candy, dessert, ice cream. Yum.
Best moments this week: Actually purchasing a VAN. Sad but true. And I am actually thinking I might love it. Don't tell Eric.
What I am looking forward to: Next week's OB appointment. I got the approval to take a vacation in mid-October. As long as I have an OB visit prior and take my records with me, he said it was ok. Kind of weird for me having to get an ok to take a vacation when I will be "only" 28 weeks pregnant. That's the difference between a single pregnancy and twins though :)
Names: Still decided on the girls name and undecided on the boys. Come on Eric!

No comments:

Post a Comment