Tuesday, August 18, 2015

North Carolina Days 6-9

Brothers.  Sweet, sweet boys.  Cuddling in bed.

Nana got some fun crafts to keep the big kids occupied.

Oh Stitch.  I wanted to take him home.

We had to take another visit to the aquarium with everyone.
B and J are checking out the otters.  Particularly when it was just my mom and I, with the kids, we told Brecken that carrying the back pack was the man job.  He took it very seriously.

Marianne pushing the kids on the tire swing.

Uncle Josh and Seanie playing checkers.

Adelyn wanted to see if she could do it too.

Show me your angry face.

Checking out the sting rays.





Jellyfish.  They are so intriguing to me...





We watched the divers feed the fish in the gigantic aquarium.  Then they came over and waved to all the kids and did flips in the water.



They always have these cool sand sculptures out front.

Oh my.  Take me back please.


Sean working on a big hole for the big kids.

And then he buried them.

Ha!  Cuties!!


Brecken was sleeping.

And then he was "cold-eeeeeeeeee."  Tends to happen when you ride in your car seat in your nundies.

Such a sweet boy.  Why do they have to grow old?!



No comments:

Post a Comment