Thursday, August 20, 2015

North Carolina Days 10 & 11

Long vacations require long rests on the couch.

Headbanz with the fam.  This was hysterical.

Please notice Lincoln's hand.  He was pulling B's hair.  Eric and I just laughed.

We took a family trip to Atlantic Beach.  I love this pier.

Pretty little lady


Josh told me I was a creeper and asked me what the heck I was doing.

My favorite littlest person

This guy caught a seagull.  Then he reeled it in, untangled it and let it go.

Playing on the playground at the beach. 



Adelyn is so excited that she can do the monkey bars.  And so is Uncle Josh.  ;)

So pretty at night.

Look at all those people I love


Poor Lincoln.  This was a frequent look for him.  Probably what happens when we stay out to late.

Lincoln had to heave himself over the fort.

The kitchen area of our suite.  

We had a living room area and the area where Eric is brushing his teeth and Brecken is running around in his undies is the bedroom.  We had two big beds and a bathroom in there.

Again, with the undies.

We wanted to get one more trip in to Atlantic Beach.  It was SUPER windy.


Oh my goodness.  He loooooved the beach!  He never eats sand anywhere.  But then we get to the ocean, with the yummy salty sand, and he munched on it all.the.time.


B was loooooving the waves.

Ohhhh Lincoln.


Woo hoo!!!!  The pool!!!!

They had a long kiddie pool that was knee deep the whole way across.  Adelyn and Brecken loooved practicing their swimming in this pool.  They became really comfortable swimming.  

Nana rocking crabby patty

Playing with Daddy


I don't remember what she was wailing about.  Probably because her hair is wet.

Playing on the awesome park by Uncle Josh's.

No comments:

Post a Comment