Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2.5 years and 8 month pictures

We had our first family pictures taken a couple weeks ago and I got the CD today.  more than words photography {by tammi} is one of our favorite photographers.  She has taken all of Adelyn's first year pictures and Brecken and Joelle's newborn pictures.  She is phenomenal.  Adelyn was her very first client and I loved watching her interact with Brecken and Joelle.  She was so patient with our crazy three and captured some amazing shots.


"Tickle, Tickle."  If you look at Joelle's face she can already see it coming ;)

Love, love this picture.

I'm not generally a fan of these pictures but this one is one of my favorites.  We all look like we are into reading the book and it is just plain adorable.

My pretty girl.

 
My three favorite little people.  Love them so much. 

Love this huge tree in the background.

Handsome man and his momma.
So handsome in his sweater vest!



My little (BIG!) family.

Jojo's pretty pink toes!  I was hoping Tammi had got a picture of them..and she did.  :)

Such a typical look :)


Daddy and his mini-me.

Love this head shot.

Such an awesome shot.
 
Sooo pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment