Friday, April 8, 2011

Our New Schedule.

As of Monday, my birthday, everybody randomly decided to take a 2 hour nap from 12-2.  This has not happened since December 18.  It was the best thing ever.  We had a horrible night and a not so good morning and then they all slept from 12-2.  I was singing praises.  I decided it was high time to get these babies on a nap schedule and have succeeded every day this week.  Awesome.  I currently wake up with the babies sometime between 7:15 and 7:30 and feed them.  I then pump and eat breakfast and Adelyn has woken sometime around 8.  She stays in her bed until I'm finished pumping and eating.  I get Adelyn and she eats breakfast while I unload and load the dishwasher and pick up whatever has been left out.  By this time it's around 9/9:15 and the babies are getting ready for their morning nap.  They have either been in their bouncy seats or in their bumbos watching Adelyn.  Sometimes we get to play a little before their nap.  I bring them upstairs for their morning nap and that lasts 45 minutes to an hour.  Adelyn and I usually play during this time and I typically take a shower.  I then feed the babies at 10:30 and Adelyn watches Sesame Street.  We all play together until lunch at 11:30/11:45.  The babies generally sit on the table while Adelyn and I eat.  They go down right after we eat between 12 and 12:15 and nap until 2ish.  As soon as the babies are down I take Adelyn upstairs for a nap and she naps until 2/3, depending on when she actually goes to sleep.  The babies eat again between 2 and 2:30, depending on when they get up.  We all play/go outside/go for a walk until the babies go down again at 4/4:30.  During this time I whip up some semblance of supper while the babies take a 30-45 minute nap.  I feed them again between 4:30 and 5.  Eric gets home at 5:30, we eat supper, go for a walk if it's nice, do bathes if needed and have started putting the babies down earlier to get rid of the 4th nap and hopefully get them to sleep longer.  I start nursing them around 7, Adelyn gets her jammies on and watches a movie until Brecken or Joelle is sleeping, then Eric or I put Adelyn down while the other person finishes putting the other baby to sleep.  Then Eric and I watch TV :)

No comments:

Post a Comment