Thursday, September 23, 2010

26 Weeks

These pictures crack me up..partially because I think that I am pretty close to looking like what I was when I was 40 weeks with Adelyn (the second picture).  Apparently when I was pregnant with her I had a picture taking lull from weeks 32 to 37.  Weeks 37 and 38 are just random pictures by our slider not my typical posed living room shot.



My favorite BIG girl and I on her favorite perch :)


Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 26 weeks
Weight Gain: 20 pounds
Babies weight: 14 inches long and a pound and 2/3 per BabyCenter
Movement: They move.  All.The.Time.
Symptoms: Numbness in my hands and feet.  Hungry.  Tired. 
What I miss: Being able to bend down without it hurting. Getting out of bed vs. rolling out :)
Cravings: It was tootsie rolls and smarties this week :)     
Best moments this week: Watching the babies wiggle and roll in my belly!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing some things up!
Names: We are decided on a girls name and I *think* we are decided on a boys name.  Now he just needs a middle name..

No comments:

Post a Comment