Thursday, October 7, 2010

28 Weeks




These pictures are of Adelyn and me swimming while we were on vacation.  Yes, I still wear a bikini.  Mainly because I still think my body is going to be forever ruined and this will probably be the last chance I get to wear one :)

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 28 weeks
Weight Gain: 22 pounds
Babies weight: 14.8 inches long and 2 1/4 lbs per BabyCenter
Movement: They move.  All.The.Time.
Symptoms: Numbness in my hands and feet.  Hungry.  Tired. 
What I miss: Being able to bend down without it hurting. Getting out of bed vs. rolling out :)
Cravings: Food.  
Best moments this week: Getting the good news from the Doctor that everything looks well!
What I am looking forward to: Another big Ultrasound at 30 weeks.
Names: Girls name: Yes. Boys name: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment