Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Sunday

We spent Easter Sunday at my parents house, the whole day! We went to church in the morning with Nana and Grandpa. We then had my mom's side of the family over for lunch and Adelyn got to meet her cousin, Issac (not sure on the exact relation but Issac's mom and I are cousins). Issac was born on January 28 and Adelyn is February 2, needless to say they are close in age! Issac is 2lbs more than A and they are about the same height...attached are some pictures of the two of them. It was fun comparing the two of them. They look kinda similar too!




At night we had my dad's family over for dinner. It was really nice seeing them again too. A couple of them we haven't seen since Adelyn was born, so they were excited to see how big she had gotten! The night wouldn't have been complete without a meltdown from Adelyn-sensory overload :)


This is my dad's Uncle Jim, my great Uncle and A's great, great Uncle...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment