Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tulip Time 2016

Adelyn and I got to march in the Tulip Time parade with HC2.  So much fun.  I love doing this.  I need to get a friend to make me a costume though.  I always borrow one, which is great, but Adelyn is always dismayed that I am a "boy" and it isn't quite long enough.  Pretend to be surprised.

Adelyn and I waiting in the classroom before we board the bus.



Adelyn and her good buddy Beret Anna.  They were the only girls in 1st grade.  Thankfully they got along really well.  :)


Pretty lady waiting on the street before the parade

Love.

Adelyn and Josiah at the end of the parade.  On our way back it started POURING.  We were watching the radar all the way through the parade and thankfully we were towards the front of parade but we did get soaked on the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment