Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Phone Dump

Splash pad with some of my favorite little people.  Happy and sad.  He got splashed.  He has the best sad face.
 

Ha!

Weirdest kids ever.  Eating my coleslaw salad.

She can make our oatmeal for us in the mornings.  Start to finish.  All by herself.

Blueberries all over his face.

L sleeping with his legs hanging out the slats.

Post run with all the kids.  That was exhausting.

The best age.  The one where they destroy everything.

Alas, I will never get over holding this sweet, sleeping face.

Her long hair.  It makes me want to weep.

I am nursing him.  He does acrobats while I nurse him.

Reading to her siblings.  Catching moments like these never gets old either.

A friend came over on her birthday.  Of course, we had to celebrate!

L's smash cake for pictures.

Adelyn likes to draw Lincoln pictures and hang them in his bed.  He finally was able to rip one down and shred it.  She was devastated.  #whoops

What happens when you forget your bags when you go to Aldi.  I have a love/hate relationship with that store.  I never bring bags.  NEVER.

Michigan Sunset.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment