Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Family Pictures

We had fall family pictures taken by the fabulous Felicia Holland.  This must have been the photo session for faces.  Or we just have a couple of three-year-olds who are, well, three-year-olds.  We did get some really good ones and the other ones just remind me of them being them and that's why I love them.  I kept the family picture out that will be on our Christmas card.  You will just have to hope you get one in the mail ;)

I'm pretty sure Brecken and Lincoln have the same look on their face.
FAH_6216

I can not even tell you how many times we said "Ooohhh Brecken..." in this session.
FAH_6243

He is kind of a stud muffin though.  Although I am admitting his hair was too long.  I have since hacked it off.  Still long.  Just not as long.
FAH_6289

FAH_6295

Pretty little lady.
FAH_6314

When did she turn 17?!
FAH_6325

Seriously.
FAH_6333

And this little one.  He is a keeper.
FAH_6350

If I had to pick one picture, this one is it.  I love it.
FAH_6357

FAH_6378

Adelyn looks like she is going to punch Brecken.  There was, literally, lots of sibling love today.
FAH_6408

Like I said.. ;)
FAH_6410

Melts my heart.  She was jealous that Adelyn got to hold him for one of the pictures.  So she wanted to hold him too.
FAH_6446

Cutie patootie.
FAH_6454

We tried to get this one a couple times.  The first time L started crying.  This time B and J were done.  And L was more interested in A's buttons.  But I did still get a big one to put on the wall.  Because it is adorable.
FAH_6516

No comments:

Post a Comment