Friday, January 31, 2014

Lately…

Bunch of random pictures dumped in one spot.  Because I'm lazy like that.

Adelyn has been begging to haul out her Easy Bake Oven and cook with it.  I haven't bought packets for it so we googled some recipes.  Much better.  She wanted to make cookies for her birthday party :)  When I snuck three of them, she cried.  Literally.  I promised her I wouldn't take any more.
040

"I want to sweep, Momma, so you don't have to do all the chores."  I need to better remember these moments when I'm tempted to be frustrated with her for something silly.  Love her.  ...and love Joelle's face in the background.
049


 We have been LOVING our Wikki Stix.  An awesome creation invented by someone.  Mold-able "stixs" that you can create into almost anything.  They stick to each other as well.  Adelyn saw me making letters and quizzing B and J so she made her name.
IMG_20140103_114957

And asked to take a picture with my phone.
IMG_20140109_102919


 Can't forget B-diddy.  Styling in some doll glasses.
IMG_20140106_113405

Adelyn put this set together all by herself.  She plays with it all the time.  I suggested taking it apart and rebuilding it.  An idea I thought she would protest loudly at.  "What a great idea, Momma!"  Then her light turned green (we have special clocks for the kids) and she was mad she didn't finish the castle.  I never told her she HAD to come out of her bedroom..
IMG_20140110_150834

We ventured to get some paint one day.  The roads were slightly treacherous and this happened.  Poor baby was zonked in the car.  Yes, my almost 5-year-old is in a 5 point harness.  It will stay that way until she is too tall for the 5 point harness.  #safetyfirst
IMG_20140128_164154


No comments:

Post a Comment