Saturday, October 15, 2011

New "Sming" Set!

10/6/11
My dad and Eric got the house part of the swing set erect.  There still wasn't board surrounding the top or a deck on so poor Adelyn just had to stare at it.


10/12/11
The house is finished!  My dad and I finished the walls and put the slide on last night..finishing in the dark.  We turned the light on by the deck and let Adelyn go down a couple times but didn't really play on it until today (10/13)





 We got donuts from Post Family Farm this morning and Adelyn wanted to have her snack in her new house
 10/15/11
It's FINALLY! all done.  So exciting!!!  It was a super long project.  My dad and Eric worked on it at night so working on it an hour or two at a time is not easy.  We also switched all the sides around to accommodate for the fence on the side and the fence in the back.  That changed all the plans that came with the swing set so they were constantly having to discuss how changing this was going to effect that.  Everyone is happy it's done.  I had 3 long weeks of putting all 3 kids to bed by myself (most nights), Eric and my dad had three longs weeks of working on something to not see much progress and poor Adelyn had 3 long weeks of an unfinished "sming set."  Adelyn LOVES it and is always asking to play on it.  She can't wait to have her friends over to play on it and asks everyday when they are coming :)  Hopefully we still have a couple decent days left this year!


It's even rated for Papa's!

The worker bee and his super happy grand-daughter!

Kisses for Papa!

I'm not going to lie..it's pretty impressive.  I didn't realize it was going to be so tall..


 



No comments:

Post a Comment