Thursday, November 18, 2010

34 weeks

Whoops.. this post is almost 3 week over due..but I am going to post date it so you never would have known if I hadn't told you ;)

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 34 weeks
Weight Gain: 28 pounds
Babies weight: According to BabyCenter 4.75lbs..
Movement: They move.  All.The.Time.
Symptoms: Tired.  I have been getting more and more tired and it's really hard to bend over.  If I lay on my back, even a reclined position, I get extremely short of breath.  Like nauseous and about to pass out short of breath.  Something about to much pressure on my aorta.  And my diaphragm.  And my rib cage.  And my back.  You get the picture.
What I miss: Cuddling with Adelyn.  It's quite hard when you have a pumpkin in the way :)  It's very painful to bend over and stairs just plain exhaust me.  I can do one flight but if I try to go from the basement to up-upstairs I get quite winded.  Sleeping on my stomach..
Cravings: Hmmm...I don't know right now...   
Best moments this week: Baby boy is officially head down!!  No c-section for me..if he stays that way.  Dr. Taylor said "there is about a 3% chance of him switching positions again."  Being dilated to a 2, technically a 1, because I am not effaced at all.  At least a 1 is something!!  The basement is coming along and so is the babies room!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting the babies..in a few weeks ;) FINISHING.THE.BASEMENT.
Names: Yes!!  Baby boy needs a middle names but Eric is "pretty sure" what it will be..
A sneak peek of the babies room..it isn't completely finished but it's close..

Baby Girl's side of the room

Baby Boy's side of the room

No comments:

Post a Comment