Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lincoln::8 Month Pictures

We got this sweet boys 8 month pictures taken.  We don't have a ton of professional pictures of him so I wanted to get some done before his 1 year.  The last time we had them done was when we did family pictures at 3 months.  I am not quite sure what his deal was but he was in a terrible mood.  We got a couple of him smiling and a couple of cute ones of all the kids.  So I can't be hating.

Look at all that cuteness.

Brotherly love.

Adelyn is really good at smiling.  But sometimes she gets this glassy face when we are doing pictures and we have to snap our figures at her to get her to smile a little more real ;)

This girl loooooooooooooves her baby brother.

 
Sweet girl reading her siblings a book.  Eric hates these kinds of pictures.  I love them.

He was quite bored with us.

But is so, so cute.

Those blue eyes.  They are the cutest.  All of our kids have amazing eyes.  There.  I said it.

A smile!

Have to get some nakey pictures while he is still young enough.

Auntie made him this hat.  He looks like a little garden gnome.

He was through with us.  He's all "I'm naked.  Stooooooop."

Why can't it be cute for adults to have butt dimples?  Probably because we don't go parading our naked butts around anyways.

Eric's mom's cousin Mary Lynne has made each of our kids a knitted something.  I've gotten pictures of all of them with their handmade things.  He doesn't look so thrilled...but he's pretty cute.

Here's a better one.

I loved this stool.  But L was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment