Saturday, June 18, 2011

Brecken and Joelle-6months

First off:  My babies are HALF A YEAR OLD.
Second off:  My babies are HALF A YEAR OLD.
Yikes.
I can't believe how fast time flies.  I said it with Adelyn and I'm saying it with Brecken and Joelle.  I try to live in the moment and not dwell on the past but I honestly wish that babies would stay babies for just a little bit longer.This past month has been one crazy month for us at the Fitzgerald's.  Fortunately all of our children have been troopers and I'm looking forward to a more toned done July and August.  


Brecken:
-you weigh 17lb 3ozs, a little below the 50th percentile
-you are 26 1/4in long, a little above the 50th percentile
-your head is in the 75th percentile. Another one of my babies with a large noggin :)
-you wear 6 month and 6-12 month clothes.  With that being said I need to get out your 9 month clothes and exchange them with your 6 month..
-you wear a size 2 diaper during the day and a 3 at night
-you are sleeping 10-11 hours at night
-you nurse every 4 hours and eat breakfast and supper
-you have started food in the past month!  You love rice cereal, sweet potato, squash, pears and bananas.  You are ok with avocado and applesauce as long as it's mixed with something else.  You HATE green beans.  I think you are going to have an issue with textures.
-you are sleeping 10-11 hours.  We're getting there slowly but surely.
-you officially sleep upstairs for all your naps AND at night.
-you take 3 naps a day.  Still trying (harder now) to get rid of the third.
-you LOVE to jump in the jumperoo.  Or just plain jump on anything ;)
-you are such an easy, laid back boy but when you want to eat you want to eat NOW.
-you laugh a lot but you laugh the loudest and longest for Adelyn.
-when laying on your belly you push yourself way up.
-you can almost sit by yourself.
-you still only roll from your front to your back.  you have rolled from your back to your front twice.
-sometimes when you see me or when I lift my shirt up to nurse you, you grunt like crazy.  Eric always says if anybody else does that they are going to be called a pervert.  True :)
-you are starting to recognize your name


Adelyn at 6 months:



Joelle:
-you weigh 17lbs 11oz, just under the 75th percentile
-you are 26 1/4in long, just above the 75th percentile
-your head is in the 50th percentile.  The only one of my kids to have a little pea head :)  That is pure Fitzgerald..just like you.  Although, I will say, it definitely has nothing to do with brain size.
-you wear 6 month and 6-12 month clothes.  With that being said I need to get out your 9 month clothes and exchange them with your 6 month..
-you wear a size 2 diaper during the day and a 3 at night
-you are sleeping 10-11 hours at night
-you nurse every 4 hours and eat breakfast and supper 
-you LOVE everything you have tried so far for food.  sweet potato, squash, green beans, pears, apples, bananas, avocado, rice cereal.  if you don't have food in your mouth you just sit there with your mouth open until food goes in.
-you have the biggest gummiest smile :)
-you are a total momma's girl.  sometimes if i'm not holding you, you will just wail until i do.  particularly if a "stranger" tries to hold you.
-you are SOO loud.  not necessarily while you are crying, i have definitely heard louder, but you are very vocal.  you have recently been making a noise that sounds just like static.  its hilarious :)
-you LOVE to be on your belly
-you roll everywhere
-you can almost sit by yourself.  you do pretty well for a couple minutes and then topple over
-you hate it when your brother beats you up.  he likes to pull your ears and your bows
-you are starting to recognize your name 


I tried to take some more pictures of the two of them because the one above is not my favorite.  I should have stopped while I was ahead.  It ended up with Joelle being knocked over and getting a third eye.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Adelyn who pushed her over..

No comments:

Post a Comment