Thursday, March 3, 2016

Resurrection Gardens

I've been wanting to make Resurrection Gardens with the kids for a couple years.  I've never been collected enough to make them in time for Easter.  I was on my A-game this year.

Having lots of fun with these little lovies.

Finished product!  The only thing I helped with was tying the twine around the crosses.

A, B and J were taking a moment with a TV show.  I was doing laundry.  Then I hear banging.  Which sounds distinctly like terra cotta on wood.  I race upstairs to this.

And while I was speedily putting  the Gardens back together, Lincoln raced to the pantry to dump out all our pasta.  Awesome-ness.

Brecken was so, so excited when he woke up and saw grass 5 days later!!  Eric is convinced we need to put this grass seed all over our back yard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment