Friday, December 25, 2015

Our Christmas

This is the best Christmas picture we got.  I can't even make this up.  Next year we will do better.

Christmas morning stockings!  Yes.  Lincoln doesn't have one.  He does.  But we didn't hang it.  And he didn't get stocking presents.  We are cheap.  Next year we won't be so lucky.  Our children love stuffed animals.  Love them.  Stuffed inside was a small Lego set, goofy pens, a DVD, socks, Lego men for Brecken (we have lots of girls, no boys) and some little Korean eraser puzzle things for the girls.  (Adelyn has some already and adores them)

The stack of presents.  Don't be alarmed.  Most were actually for Eric and I.  HA.

Now this is a cute picture of some uber cute kids.

"Hmmmm....what's in this stocking?!"

Someone tucked a block in B's....Lincolnnnnnn.

Checking out her movie

Every year we get them a book.  Here's Lincoln's.  I write their name on the back and the year and I'm going to give them all to them when they leave the house.

Puzzles.  We love puzzles.

Technically Adelyn only got one big gift.  This Lego.  She has been asking for it since summer.  All three each got a puzzle, they all really wanted a globe (so they all opened that-Joelle said it was her favorite gift of the Christmas season) and we got some Adventures in Odyssey that I wrapped up.  So they had plenty of presents to un-wrap.  ;)

Drum-roll please...
Eric and I went big...or went home on gifts this year.  We never do this.
Eric got me a new apron, a 4C. measuring cup (I was really angry when my original broke), a Nike hoodie, yoga pants AND A BLENDTEC BLENDER.  I use it all the time.

I got him two pairs of Sperries and 12 months of dates.
January::Brick Road Pizza and Pop Scholars
February::supposed to go on a family vacay to a water park.  Didn't happen.  #FitzFamReno
March::supposed to go to a comedy event and get dinner neither of which I bought tickets before because the comedy tickets didn't go on sale until January and the place where I was going to do dinner at, wanted to charge me SIX DOLLARS to mail a gift card.  We didn't do anything.  #FitzFamReno
April::Whitecaps tickets.  I actually bought a package where they gave us 12 tickets to games, $10 in stadium food and 2 free movie tickets.
May::Shipse date
June::Drive-in and dinner at The Station
July::Golf date for him and a friend at Thornapple Pointe, dinner at La Cantina and a movie for him and me.  Tis also his birthday month.
August::Beach day and dinner at Clementines
September::Segway tour and dinner at The Electric Cheetah
October::Art Prize and dinner at Leo's
November:;Cherry Tree Inn with the whole family
December::Up on the Rooftops and New Holland Brewery
I bought all the tickets and gift cards for everything, put everything in it's own month, sealed them and he had to open them all up.  It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment