Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Phone Dump

Went to get apples from Wells and this was the line.  They have been working on the Grandville exit all summer.  Today was no exception.

LuLaRoe and apples.

I don't know what he's upset about but this is hilarious.

Sleeping Lincoln.  I do apologize (not really) for all the sleeping pictures of my baby.  I'll stop taking them when he leaves my house.

Went to a friends house for Labor Day.  They were catching fish with hot dogs.  Joelle was SO excited to reel one in.
 
The highlight of this month (not really a highlight) is Lincoln being COVERED in hives.  We (still) aren't sure what caused them.  He had them for a week straight.  I was in contact with his allergist but we couldn't get him in right away because I had given him benadryl.  His little buns were covered in them from his poop too.  She had me switch his allergy meds a couple times because they were effecting him.  AND he refused to take them.  I had to try a new way every time.  Once I found a way that worked he would refuse to take it that way the next time.  Lord help us if he ever has to be on meds for real.  Can you believe he's never REALLY been on an antibiotic?!  We tried reflux meds for 3/4 days when he was itty bitty but they did absolutely nothing except make it worse.  The hives have not come back.  We shall see if it ever happens again...

Eric was hounding me to get the oil changed.  The day I had an appointment the light came on.  Whoops.

Sorrynotsorry.

Everyone's talking about the highlight of their day being watching Costco make pizza.  But, alas, here we are.


Turkey feet for broth.  Don't they look appetizing?!  No.

Nursing this sweet babe never gets old either.  Teething has been a bugger for him.  He's been taking morning naps again.

Watched a friend's baby for the morning.  He's the sweetest.

Erinn laughed when she saw Lincoln.  Then she took Nathan's blanket off.  They must have called each other.

The kids were pretty stoked to see this hawk.


We had our church picnic.  The weather was awesome.  The food was great.  The fellowship was amazing.
These two cuties got their face's painted like kitties.

My boys and our cotton candy.
 
You know that meme going around with the toddler eating apples?  Yeah.  That's Lincoln.

Eric went golfing one night and I told him I was going to make the biggest apple crisp ever and we were going to eat it without him.  I think I might have succeeded.  Obviously there was some left for him.

Adelyn wanted a braid crown all the way around her head.  I obliged.  Then she got mad when I put a bun in so you could see the whole thing.  Girls.

Brothers.

Adelyn set a tea party up for us.  Complete with gluten free pastries.  How could I resist?!

Popcorn.  Lincoln was super excited.  He looks a bit like a dog...

Applesauce time.  My nemesis.

I realize I'm immature.  But this is hysterical.  I don't care who you are.  I took a nap and came out to find Adelyn's note.  "I did do the dishes."  Bahahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha

Getting ready for the Mom2Mom sale.  Always a fun time.

I went to take a shower.  I was thinking it was kind of quiet...  Then I saw him sleeping.  Poor boy.

Nana has had some work trips she has had to take.  We've had Papa over for supper quite a bit.  The kids weren't complaining.

Michigan Sunsets.  They don't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment