Saturday, December 27, 2014

{Other} Rogalske Christmas

We had our FIFTH and FINAL Christmas party today.  We have failed to get pictures in front of the tree.  We decided to remedy that.

This is the best one.  They are pretty cute;)
246

Brecken wanted a picture with Lincoln.
247

I forgot who looked funny.  Me or Eric.  But really cute of the kids.  So I cropped us out.
248

There we go!  That's better.
249

Make a crazy face!  Joelle asked me why I look so mean.  She's not wrong...
251

At the grandparents...
252

That's one way to open presents.
261256























Nothing is cuter than a sleeping baby.


The best present of all.
269



 It was my Uncle Jeff's 50th birthday in a week.  We celebrated while they were in town.  Someone got him a crossword puzzle.  And a cane.  And some depends.  And a walker with a horn on it.

Everyone stayed healthy for all of our Christmas's!  So thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment