Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blogging Hiatus

I have been terrible at keeping up on our blog :( I am going to start doing a better job since I would love to make this blog a book someday!

We have been really busy in the Fitzgerald household and have quite a few new developments! Adelyn is growing like a weed and she is keeping us busy. We have started solid foods and she LOVES it. That girl likes everything. We keep waiting to find something she doesn't like but we haven't been able to find that yet. We have done rice cereal, sweet potatoes, avocado, green beans, bananas, squash and apples. I have also started doing breakfast with her and for that I mash up a banana and mix it with cereal and a little breast milk. I've also been mashing most of her foods with a fork so they are kinda chunky and that doesn't faze her either. She is so laid back!
Eric's has been working 24 hours a week since the beginning of May and now the company is potentially being bought by a Korean company, GNS. We will know at the end of this week if they are purchasing the company or not. If they don't purchase the company Eric, and everybody else at his work, will be out of a job. IF that's the case, then Eric is thinking about going back to school for his Masters in Business.
I have been keeping busy with Adelyn and I have recently, over the past 2 weeks, started running!! I am really excited about this new venture since I haven't been able to run in the past due to a bum knee and asthma. In order to keep either of them from flaring up I have been taking it slow and alternating running and walking during my 2.5 mile "run." I am excited to get my body back and look like I don't have an inner tube around my stomach anymore. I have 3 lbs before I am pre-pregnancy weight but then I would also like to lose another 10 before I would be really happy. Then I would be at what I was when we went to Mexico. I would probably do a happy dance. OK not probably I would be dancing for days.
We had Adelyn's baptism this past Sunday and she did really well, no crying :) We had a lunch over at our house afterwards and had 30 people over! WOW. It turned out to be a really nice day and people could eat outside as well as inside. We got a 6 ft sub from Subway, my mom made cheesy potatoes and strawberry shortcake, a fruit salad, chips and dip and cupcakes. YUM! We didn't have millions of leftovers either, which we thought we would.


Mommy and Baby



Pretty girl in her pretty dress


Daddy and A

No comments:

Post a Comment