Friday, January 30, 2009

The Big Day...or NOT...

So today I am 40 weeks. I don't know if I should be proud or depressed that I made it this far...
On Monday we had a doctors appointment and I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. He also said she is very low for a first time baby. She has somewhat turned AGAIN. When I asked if she was still facing the right way he said "the right way'ish." I am not concerned with this since she obviously is doing what she wants in there.
Eric's great uncle passed away on Wednesday (sad but he was 95 and in declining health) so we have the visitation to go to tonight and the funeral tomorrow...if our little one could hold off until after the funeral it would be much appreciated. (so I guess we are happy that I made it this long) :)
Eric had a short week this week. He got out at 3:30 every day. It was actually very nice. We enjoyed spending some extra quiet time together before we have another person depending on us :) We took a walk every day except one, much to Erics dislike...lets be serious its NOT warm out.

Hopefully our next post we will have an addition to our family!!!40 weeks 2 days
i have reached whale-like proportions



No comments:

Post a Comment