Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Adelyn::7.5 years old

Since I am a blogger slacker and didn't do posts for Adelyn, Brecken and Joelle on their birthday's...I am doing them on their half birthday's.



Oh this girl.  I can't believe she is going to be in 2nd grade.  I was remarking on this to Eric and he said he keeps trying to sign her in, in Kindergarten, at church.  HA.  She is such a sweet girl. 90% of the time.  The other 10%?  Watch out.  She has too much of her momma in her.  Kinda scares me.  And kinda makes me feel bad for my parents.

- 54lbs, 60th percentile for weight
-50.5in, 95th percentile for weight.  Still our tall, tall girl. (these are both from her 7 year visit)
-she wears a medium or size 8.
-size 2 shoe
-her hair is almost down to her butt
-loves anything artsy.  She is constantly drawing pictures.
-adores Lego's.  She has to read for 20 minutes a day for school.  I give her 2 "optional 20 minute reading" assignments in her book and when she x's off 10 of those, I give her $5.  Yes, I am bribing my child.  My mother would (literally) be proud.  She's saving for Lego's.
-she is so particular.  SO PARTICULAR.  Everything has to be just so.
-she adores collecting rocks.  She always has a pile for me to "put on my windowsill in the kitchen."
-she is constantly hungry.  CONSTANTLY.
-she says the funniest things.  She always has and, apparently, always will.
-she still hates new things.  She doesn't like change.
-she can be super sensitive.  She cries when Lincoln gets shots.
-she loves cooking and baking.  It is actually becoming fun with her in the kitchen and not such a chore.
-she does NOT like "wiggly clothes"
-she is such a lover.  She's always helping the kids out.
-she is such a helper to me.  It's amazing.
-she has grown so much in her reading.  I am proud.
-she is so kind to her friends
-she loves food
-she is super opinionated
-she loves TV

Interview::
What's your name:: Adelyn
How old are you:: 7...and a half
What's your favorite color:: purple and pink
What is your favorite animal:: zebras and butterflies
What do you want to do when you grow up:: be a momma and bake cupcakes at home and be a librarian
What is your favorite movie:: Home
What is your favorite book:: Magic Tree House
What makes you happy:: Going to the zoo
What makes you sad:: When you yell at me  ...Apparently this is a recurring theme.
What is your favorite food:: Spaghetti and Meatballs and Pizza
What food is gross:: Potato Soup
What is your favorite song:: Jesus Loves Me
What games do you like to play:: Beat the Parents
What's your favorite subject in school:: Explode the Code and Spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment