Monday, November 30, 2015

November Phone Dump

Reading on the ottoman
 
Our Give Thanks "board" for the month.  Start of the month and end of the month.  We missed 5 days for a vacation and a couple other days but mostly got them all.  We loved this and will be doing it again next year.
 

Trying to teach our children a little more about money.  Made jars for saving (goes in the bank), spending (whatever they want) and tithing. 

Did something a littler different for Halloween treats this year.  They kept thirty pieces, got to take one bite out of 5 pieces and we gave the rest to Daddy's work.

#HairdresserProbs  I was thinking it had been foooooooooooorever since I did anything with my hair.  Later I figured out it had been 6 months.  What a long time.  If I didn't change the color, I would have chopped it off.  Then I would have been sad.  Color it was.  I love the ombre looks.  A little nervous to do it myself.  But, one can teach oneself anything with YouTube.  Away I went.  I figured if I hated it, I would just color it all over.

Ta-da!  I love it.

Can't leave this kid for a second.  He helped himself to some Halloween marshmallows.
 

 The farm we get our eggs, pork and chicken from had some layer hens that weren't doing their job.  To the butcher they went.  We were offered some for $3 a hen.  I couldn't pass it up.  The only way they are good is if you pressure cook them.  So I did that and had Eric label bags.  1lb old busted hen, 1lb grandma game tight hen, 1lb played out hen, 1lb centrum silver hen.  Thanks.

Almost done canning/freezing.  I still have a bushel and a half of apples to go.  I want to cry.

Teething Lincoln is a miserable Lincoln.  He does a lot of this.

Snowy one day, park playing the next.

Getting Christmas stuff out!

Someone loves our new stool just as much as the big kids.

Joelle did her buttons.  Ha.

His favorite spot to play.  He also has to close the door.  No worries, he doesn't close it hard enough to seal AND I don't turn it on.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment